Our live webinars are always FREE and purely educational!
No specific products or services will be offered.
Your info is 100% secure & encrypted.
BALANCED INFORMATION: This webinar is designed to provide a comprehensive and Plain-English education on retirement planning updates and strategies, while also exposing various pitfalls and risks that could derail many retirees today.
WHY THIS FREE ONLINE WEBINAR MATTERS? Are you tired of the same retirement planning workshops and webinars talking about the same thing? Surprisingly, many financial advisors are just now catching onto the fact that helping their clients maximize their Social Security through best claiming choices can have a huge positive impact on their client’s overall retirement plan. In the past, it wasn’t uncommon for a financial advisor to recommend something the along the lines of: “Just turn your Social Security on right when you turn 62, because it is not that important and probably won’t be there in the future anyway”.
Our seasoned financial advisors host ongoing educational seminars based on new changes and updates, and we’ve been doing this for over 35+ years. We incorporate Social Security Maximization into our retirement planning programs and we actually help you make the very best claiming and retirement decisions. Even, better, we take it a step further and introduce what we like to call, Social Security PLUS.
What we do is show you how to pull together your goals, retirement plans, pensions, investments, brokerage accounts, cash savings, updated social security benefit claim strategies, and other income streams you might have into an overall retirement plan. We will show you why it is important that your portfolio risk and return is aligned with your personal risk profile. By understanding Social Security PLUS, you will understand the best way to create a retirement plan that ensures you and your spouse won’t outlive your retirement funds.
FREE Retirement Planning On-Demand!
IF YOU CAN ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE, THIS WEBINAR IS ALSO FOR YOU:
• Are you currently working and have a 401k plan?
• Are you 59 ½ or older, currently working and have a 401k plan?
• Have you lost your job and currently have a 401k plan?
• Do you have a 401k plan with allocations or performance that has not been reviewed recently?
• Do you work with a Financial Advisor? Have you not heard from them within the last 30 days?
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY
• Social Security income thresholds you need to be aware of
• The real cost of Social Security taxation
• Strategies to eliminate Social Security taxation
• Social Security maximization strategies
SOCIAL SECURITY +
• Political environment and tax rates matter: Expanded on in our “The new Secure Act” and “Coronavirus-Relief Act (CARES)” topics that follow:
• Analyzing your Maximized Social Security considering your other retirement assets and income streams. The “Retirement Income Planning” and “Retirement Distribution Pitfalls” highlight important considerations when planning future income distributions
• The importance of expenses and inflation in retirement planning
• Why you need to incorporate Long Term Care risks in your retirement plan
• The importance of having your portfolio risk aligned with your new ‘retirement risk’: Expanded on in our “Why losses during retirement matter” section later one
• The old retirement vs. TODAY’S retirement
• How to create a clear vision for retirement that could lead to less stress and more happiness.
• Understanding the keys to income planning in retirement.
• Understanding RMDs and the implications they have on your retirement.
HOW THE NEW SECURE ACT “1/1/2020” COULD IMPACT YOUR RETIREMENT:
• Changes to the RMD age for some!
• IRA Contribution Age Limit Altered
• Positive Changes for Part-Time Workers
• What’s Happening to Stretch IRAs?
• Will We See Lifetime Income Strategies Included in Workplace Retirement Plans?
HOW THE NEW CORONAVIRUS-RELIEF ACT (CARES) COULD IMPACT YOUR RETIREMENT?
• Makes it easier for people to tap their retirement-savings accounts.
• Withdrawals up to $100,000 from retirement accounts.
• Loans up to $100,000 from your retirement accounts.
• Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) for 2020 are waived.
TAX RATE RISK
• How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow.
• The “Catch 22” of 401k’s and IRA’s
• Are employer sponsored plans better than IRAs?
• Is it time for the Roth conversions?
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
• How to accumulate dollars in the right types of accounts for future retirement income.
• Strategies on how to lengthen the life of your money
• When should you convert to a Roth?
• How IRA’s and 401k’s can cause Social Security taxation.
RETIREMENT DISTRIBUTION PITFALLS
• How to ensure you won’t run out of money in retirement
• How to liquidate retirement assets in the right order
• How to eliminate “sequence of returns” risk
WHY LOSSES DURING RETIREMENT MATTER
• The impact of dramatic market loss in retirement
• Is “buy and hold” appropriate in retirement?
• How to possibly shield your assets from stock market volatility
• Why “asset allocation” alone may not be enough
• How to truly diversify your retirement portfolio
This webinar is educational and designed to provide attendees a broad and balanced view of the topics discussed. Bruce Gentilella and Michael Gentilella are licensed financial professionals and investment advisor representatives. Securities and advisory services are offered through Calton & Associates, Inc. a registered Investment Advisor and registered Broker/Dealer, member FINRA & SIPC. Calton & Associates is headquartered at 2701 N. Rocky Point Dr., Suite 1000, Tampa, FL 33607 (813)264-0440. East Coast Financial of Central Florida, LLC and Calton & Associates are separate entities. Insurance services offered by East Coast Financial of Central Florida, LLC.